Please excuse any discrepancies in the following text. This is an automatically generated translation. Please excuse any discrepancies in the following text. This is an automatically generated translation.
International customs zone in Zlín is operated as a public warehouse. Works under the direct control of the Ministry of Industry and Trade and the Directorate General of Customs.
Total storage capacity: 50,000 square meters
Services: Standard manipulation, Quality management, Sorting, Electronic warehouse evidence, palletizing (assembling pallets), decompleting shipments and packing, goods signing, labeling, Plastic wrapping, Distribution from terminal all over the Czech Republic and abroad
Other parameters: warehouse, packing, transportation and more:
- Agents of Foreign Trade
- Complete supply of goods according to Incoterms 2000, DDU, DDP
- Addressing systemic deliveries to third countries
- Providing customs clearance at the destination and complex brokerage services
- Sale to the ultimate client in RF, UA and CIS countries
- Ensure customs warehouses in Moscow, St. Petersburg, Bryansk, Smolensk, Kiev, Odessa ...
- Ensure the export customs declaration and transportation from the Czech Republic
- IFZ services or other affiliate free zone
- Ensure customs, banking, legal and tax services in the RF and UA
Characteristics of free zones:
- SP constitute a separate and distinct area in the European Community
- Goods placed in SP is considered in terms of duties, taxes and fees associated with the importation and exportation of goods, as would be absent from the customs territory of the European Community
- Goods non-Member States are not subject to import or commercial policy measures
- Goods placed on the SP can be freely traded several times.
|Standard||B||Energy Performance Rating||G (PENB not delivered )|